Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

March 9, 2010

Valentines

This year for VALENTINES since it was our first one, not only as a MARRIED couple but as a couple all together, Nate and i decided to kinda well go all out. We booked ourselves a one night ROMANTIC get away at the Marriot on right by temple square and booked a reservation at The ROOF. We got up their pretty early saturday afternoon so we headed out to go see me movie we ended up seeing Dear John.. good but not my favorite.. Right outside our hotel their was an ICE SKATING RINK!! So since we still had time to kill before we even well I even needed to start getting ready we decided to go ICE SKATING!!! :D Nate was pretty entertaining he kept showing me the cool tricks he could do after watching this girl we was doing jumps and twirls and such..
These are the BEAUTIFUL flowers Nate had delievered to me while we were at dinner.. he's so sweet :D my favorites

No comments:

Post a Comment