Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

June 20, 2010

Lake Powell 2010

Lake Powell was amazing it was SUPER hot... unlike here.. Nate and I spent plenty of time doing fun water activities. WaveRunning, Tubing, Swimming, Nate did some WakeBoarding. We played lots of cards with the family which is always fun cause Nate and I win :) Nate did alot of driving around the boat while Madi Lola and Natalie tubed behind us they were pretty fun to watch. I didn't lay out nearly as much as I usually do which was shocking... but all in all I was sad to leave the sun and come home to the not warm weather here in Orem but I am excited to start hanging up pictures around my house since they finally arrived :D Gotta love DIY projects :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment