Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

June 20, 2011

Easter 2011

This was a basic normal for Easter we had dinner at my moms house Brent made a very yummy Easter ham, potatoes, carrots and i brought the rolls. After dinner Brianna wanted to show me what the Easter bunny had left her..( while eggs were hidden for the egg hunt) She was so excited all of her eggs were in different shapes such as ice cream cones, popsicle, turtles and lady bugs..ect.
Later we stopped by to see Nate's mom and his whole family I love being able to get together with everyone so often. Isabelle was so excited to show me her new pink pok a dot Easter Dress.
Unfortunately we didn't dye any Easter eggs this year when we finally realized that we had skipped that step it was about 11pm ( WAY past my normal bed time!)
  I put together our Easter baskets the night before and was able to put them out before Nate woke up. We kept our basket budget really small this year our items other than candy were $5 or less. I would say Easter take 2 was a success. Nate even let me get an Easter dress i'm glad he still lets me do that!

Hopefully next year we'll be able to get more into the Easter spirit and maybe even do some of these fun Easter treats and decorations! Since we will be in our own place and not in between homes! These are some way cute ideas that maybe you could do with your family! I loved them all!



http://www.ourbestbites.com/2011/04/dinosaur-eggs/

http://www.ourbestbites.com/2011/04/easy-spring-chick-cupcakes/

http://www.ourbestbites.com/2011/04/tutorial-quick-and-easy-easter-wreath/

No comments:

Post a Comment