Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

September 5, 2012

Death by Pickle Juice

I got myself a new kindle touch!!
My old Kindle died.. I was eating my lunch at work and dropped a TINY bit of pickle juice on it and like 5 minutes later it started FREAKING out! Couple minutes after that i had no controls! I fought with it on and off for about a day before i had completely had my fill!! My poor husband had to watch my melt down ( it had been a bad day) so i went and bought the physical copy of the book i was reading and figured that would tie me over but i missed having my kindle its so much easier and lighter. We went to Walmart and they were SOLD OUT! So we tried another Walmart SAME STORY... really? :( Tried Amazon.com OUT OF STOCK ( not sure if returning STOCK) WHAT THE CRAP!!! Come to find out its because the next generation is about to come out.. LAME i just wanted a basic KINDLE! So we found one on ebay. Happy Anniversary to ME!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment