Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

October 30, 2012

New Addition


So we did something slightly crazy.
I was innocently browsing some classifieds for puppies.
You know... just looking. I had already been in contact with a breeder and we were planning on waiting until spring to get a puppy.
I came across this add for an adorable little Malt-shi-poo (Maltese, Shih tzu, Poodle mix) 
So i did what anyone would do i came home and showed Nate what i had come across while browsing the web.
To my SHOCK!!! He said lets go look...  Let me tell you this- no one just looks at puppies.
I told Nate not to let me get one unless i was completely in love with it because i really was holding out for my pure breed Maltese.
BUT THEN..
 It was seriously love at first sight. 

A couple hours later she was heading home with us!

We can't get enough of this little pup.
She is ridiculously ADORABLE (in Brianna's words) loving, clumsy, curious, all wrapped in one. 
AND sometimes a little MONSTER but we love her dearly, how could you not?! 

She is the perfect little early birthday present!

MEET MOLLY!!!!

First day!

Just cuddling!

Treyson loves to play!



Isaac loves to hug and kiss her!

Sleepy puppy

Out cold!


No comments:

Post a Comment