Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

March 7, 2013

It's Contagious!

Everything Thursday my work treats us to lunch. This week was my turn to pick up we had all agreed on Costco pizza. Since i was paying with a work card i needed to stand in the forever long line just to pay. This sweet tenderhearted woman in front of me noticed that i didn't have a cart and  i wasn't holding anything, and urged me to step in front of her. Knowing she had a cart that in my eyes wasn't that full polity i declined knowing that she was there before me. She then encouraged me to step ahead of her again telling the cashier that it was my turn at this point i couldn't refuse and accepted her kind gesture. As i was walking out the exit i ran into her again and thanked her that it was very nice of her she smiled and replied i would hate to be stuck behind me with my giant cart. I smiled back as she walked away i'm sure not knowing how much that little kind gesture meant to me. Its definitely contagious though on my way to my car i complemented two random strangers and got to see their smile too. I'm sure to some people this was just such a simple thing but for me today it was perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment