Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

November 18, 2009

About Us


I'm Katelyn Sovine Jensen. I'm 19 and I am a full time student and Paul Mitchell the school I'm excited to be doing what I'm doing and glad I picked a career that I can go and have fun every day :P My husband Nate and I got married September 19, 2009 in the Oquirrh Mountain Temple and I couldn't be happier! Being a wife is a whole new experience there is a lot I still need to learn.. but I'm loving everything about it. Nate is almost 22 and works full time for a company called B2 Air Systems he has to travel every now and then for work.. well right now its more all the time but its not always like that. Nate loves sports just like any other guy so we spend a lot of time at my dads house ( we don't have TV) watching a lot of baseball, basketball and football.. okay who I am kidding if its on ESPN we watch it :) Nate played baseball all through high school and has been playing on a league out side of that since then.. I found a new love for baseball this summer going to all of his games. I laughed the other week after school and work we went over to the park over by our house and played catch and then took turn pitching for each other. The next day I was so sore! My ribs hurt to just laugh, and my arms felt like jello! Those are definitely muscles i was not used to using!


Brief run down on how we met and became Mr. & Mrs. Jensen we met when I was a sophmore in high school he was dating my friend and well we didn't get along AT ALL. So that couple years later when we were chatting on facebook I was kinda sceptical about going on a date with him but really it was one date not a lifetime commitment.. I had nothing to loose from it. Well that one date did turn into a lifetime commitment haha..He asked me to be his girlfriend about a week and a half later.. 2 months and 10 days after our first date on June 25 he asked me to be his wife :D I obviously wasnt that little sophmore girl he remembered and didnt like, but he wasnt the same guy either. I never thought in a million years that I would have married Nate but I am soooo happy I did he is the greatest thing that has happened to me I love him more and more every day and I really dont know what I would do without him :D

No comments:

Post a Comment