Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

November 27, 2009

Our First Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving morning Nate and I headed up to West Jordan where he had a turkey bowl with some of this old friends after causing a few bruises and gaining a few the game was over and we headed back down to our humble abode in Orem. Where we made Corn Flake Pudding something Nate is very fond of and accustomed too... to me it looks like applesauce with cereal in it.... We ate dinner at my Dads house this year where to me it was a perfectly normal thanksgiving with all the normal food.. for Nate it was missing a few things.. apparently things like pickles, olives, creamed corn and boxed stuffing is more in his range.. he calls it his redneck thanksgiving :) After dinner we helped Michelle and Dad receive I think the lowest score they've ever gotten in Hand & Foot. Thanks also to AJ and Leola for helping them get that score :) We ended the night off with the Jazz game that Nate's buddy invited us to we made it just in time :) PS they won!!
Nate finally let me put up the Christmas decorations today I think I've been asking for a good two weeks! We have a good start but still have a ways to go.. dunno how much of it will actually get done to be honest.. at least im pretty much done with my Christmas shopping which im happy about well at least for Nates stuff. :) I finally figured out the perfect gift! Now i just hope he thinks its perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment