Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

December 7, 2009

the Hair Mishab..

so Saturday i had a full busy schedule my sister Madi came to school with me and she was up first to get her hair cut. Followed shortly after was my mom we were doing a full horizontal slice weave. After that I was supposed to have a Shampoo Set which i was kinda nervous about i haven't done one of those on a live head yet... so my sisters haircut went well and i set up for my moms.. she wants to put in a 10N 30 vol. and a 7N 20 vol. it would have made a beautiful color... unfortunately the 10N didn't lift at all.. which made no sense because directly from the book it should have over lifted.. so not giving my first client exactly what they wanted let alone my MOM! i kinda felt really uneasy about it and i wanted to know WHY. i asked all of the learning leaders and they could NOT give me a reason they said it should have worked.. so i called Mindi my hairstylist (who is AMAZING) and she explained to me that the only reason that would have happened is my developer had processed. that the lid had probably been left off and the chemicals weren't able to lift it because it had been previously processed. I felt awful that my first mistake had to happen on my mom.. Thanks for being a trooper Mom! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment