Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

December 14, 2009

a very christmas weekend

A VERY CHRISTMAS WEEKEND




So this year my dad invited Nate and I on a cruise with my entire family so since we wont be home for Christmas we decided to have it a little early... and well basically Sunday was our best choice because Nate's work schedule is so crazy this week... at least i cant complain to much he will at least be home every night and is getting 40 hours of overtime.. We spent the weekend getting ready for Christmas it all started on Friday when Nate came in to get a much needed hair cut from me.. he got a call from his boss saying that his Christmas bonus was in and that he could come pick it up at 3.. :) that night was date night :) just like most Fridays we did dinner and a movie one of my favorites Chandler and his girlfriend Andrea joined us it was really fun. After the movie Nate and i were walking around the mall cause we remembered we hadn't found our Christmas ornament yet this year, we want to make a tradition to get a new one every year.. well we found one so we are off to a good start!! ( we got it personalized too)
Saturday while i was at school Nate got the rest of my Christmas done, since he is gone all the time i was able to get his done really fast without him being here to see it or ask where i was. That night was my moms Christmas party we made yummy Peanut Butter Balls to take over and fun little gifts for everyone. We got my sister the Elmo Tickle Hands which everything Elmo she calls Nemo? At least she has to MO??? lol The Christmas party was alot of fun the food was delicious and my mom gave wonderful Christmas presents! Nate was so grateful and excited about his $100 dollar gift card he received ( thanks mom!) It obviously got Nate in the Christmas mood cause on the way home Nate wanted to have our Christmas that night.. didn't happen i stuck to my guns that it was going to be in the morning. I woke up at like 430 and was ready to go i figured Nate wouldn't quite be ready though hahah so when i tried waking him up at 5 it didnt work so well... we finally got up at about 7.All i n all we had a wonderful fake Christmas weekend Nate did a wonderful job on my gifts and he claims i did that same. Cant wait for out cruise next week! I still think its sad that I'm REALLY super excited cause i get to have a full week with Nate its been a very long time since i have had a full entire week though.. we are doing lots of other fun stuff that i will take pictures of and blog about when we get home :)

No comments:

Post a Comment