Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

November 13, 2010

Crafting Addiction!

OK so it took me forever to finally find my niche that wasn't going to cost me a forchen! I really wanted to do cakes and probably still will on request it just costs to much to have it as a hobby unfortunately :( But since i started working at Crafters Corner in American Fork I am really loving those kinds of crafts! I'm really good at it and I enjoy doing it. Its doing things like painting wood kits and adding embellishments onto them to make them just right.. I LOVE seeing the finished products and knowing I did that! I'm currently working on a cute Welcome sign crafts each month there is are different dangles that hang from it! It is so cute I'm excited to finish is and get it up! This month for November the dangles are a TURKEY, a PIE, a LEAF, a PUMPKIN, and a CORN. It kinda sounds funny but it is so cute! When I finish it I will post a picture! Decembers is cute as well but I wont spoil that for a little while :)

No comments:

Post a Comment