Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

January 8, 2011

Snowmobiling for Christmas #1 2010

This year Christmas with my dad was Snowmobiling in West Yellowstone. Unfortunately the whole family wasn't able to be there but we sure had fun with the ones the were! Friday Nate, Madison, my Dad and I took lots of trails all day since we were the only ones up there. Yellowstone is soooo cold! It was NEGATIVE 9 like the entire time plus wind from a snowmobile... not so great combination! Saturday everyone else that was coming had arrived and we walked around the corner to meet with our guide to go through yellowstone. It was really pretty and COLD. We saw lots and animals and OLD FAITHFUL even though it was hard to see because it was so cold so all you could really see was steam. Sunday we had a prime rib dinner and opened presents as a family. Most, ok all of our presents were from Michelle and my Dads recent trip to HONG KONG. Nate and I were both very grateful for the things we were given and for the time we were able to spend together with my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment