Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

February 16, 2011

Nate's 23 BirThDay!

Nate turned 23!! I was lucky enough to be able to go to lunch with him before I left for work! I picked him up and we headed to Panda Express :) He headed back to work and I came home to bake his Birthday CAKE! I wanted to do a fun Baseball CAKE but with my new work schedule there just wasn't time for it. So i made a cookie sheet cake one of his favorite unforchenately there was a little toooooo much vanilla that spilled into the frosting so the frosting is a little strong.. :S. I headed to work and I was able to get off at perfect timing for us to go to dinner at Red Lobster it was so yummy and way more affordable than i remember. We came home to have BIrthday CAKE, Coldstone CHEESECAKE FANTASY ice cream and watch Prison Break ( his fav i don't love it but its time i get to spend cuddling with him so i am ALL for it!) Nate decided he wanted the VERY center piece of the cake..  and hey its his birthday so why not! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment