Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

February 16, 2011

Valentines Vol. 2

      Since last year was such a hit and we had so much fun we decided to make it a tradition that for Valentines every year we would go have ourselves a one night romantic get away in SLC. This year being our 2nd Valentines together we took our time getting up. Nate hoped in the shower and I went to cash my CHECK, then we switched only while I was in the shower Nate went and got me BEAUTIFUL ROSES!! And packed for me and then we headed to Salt Lake. We took a pit stop at Jordan Crossing where we ate at a Sushi Grill, I got sushi and Nate got noodles with shrimp and scallops. Then got our movie tickets for True Git, Nate had been dying to see it FOREVER! I'm glad we finally got to see it. After the movie we headed up to check into our hotel. And relaxed for an hour or two before we left for our reservations at The Melting Pot. It was SOOO good I would totally eat there again only I would only get the Cheese Fondue and then the Chocolate Fondue, the main course isn't quite worth the money but it was fun to do once. Then we played in the pool and made an Ice Cream run. Then slept all the way through breakfast. Nate finally got his birthday presents that I owed him since I had to wait for my paycheck. He was even nice enough to spend several hours walking around the gateway mall with me :) And basically got a free meal because we waited almost an hour and then found a hair in my food... gross i know. We came back home to a very upset kitty and a messy home.. back to reality again i suppose especially since i woke up very achy with a sore throat and a runny nose... Maybe its something about hotels, or traveling that makes me sick.. hope not.

Morning text to Nate:
"Hey sweetheart, I can't even begin to tell you how much I LOVE YOU. You are the best husband anyone could ask for, and you are ALL MINE. I first fell in love with THOSE EYES and I have been falling ever since I am so happy that we will be together FOREVER. You are my TRUE LOVE in every way. We FOREVER have an amazing LOVE STORY that we get to write. THANK YOU for always being there for me. So will you BE MINE FOREVER? Happy Valentines Nate." 

Response:
Phone call: I'm not even going to try and top that and I don't have enough time while i'm working to try :) I love you! ( that is not word for word but pretty close :) )

   I got to see Nate for a few brief seconds before I left for work. And got cute wonderful text messages all through work which really kept me going because I was dragging! ( being sick does that to you!!) And came home to a wonderful CANDLE LIT DINNER!!! With Steak and potatoes, shrimp and LOBSTER!!AND cheesecake FANTASY from coldstone.  I was so impressed he did such a good job! I wasn't expecting anything out of the ordinary since we had technically already had "our valentines" He defineatly caught me off guard and i am so grateful for him he is such a great husband! 




 Make sure you let your Special Someone know how important they are to you not just today but ALL the time!


AND A HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO MY WONDERFUL MOM AND STAD ( step DAD) BRENT HAPPY 2 WONDERFUL YEARS OF MARRIAGE TO YOU AND AN ETERNITY TO COME!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment