Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

January 26, 2012

Remington

My Moms dog Jose had a litter of adorable puppies! She is a Golden-Doddle and the Dad is a Lab-Doddle so they are adorable little puppies. Nate and I found one that we fell in love with! He was so cuddly and just like a little baby! Nate even named him Remington we called him Remi and Chubby. But my mother didn't love me enough to keep him at her house for me...so..she SOLD him.. So here is a post of remembering my adorable little (once was mine) puppy..
These puppies were GINORMOUS they were way to young to be eating big dog food

When ever you walked into their room you would get attacked it was super cute they were like little piranhas

This our Remington cute, fat, and lazy.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment