Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

March 11, 2012

Budgeting

Occasionally budgeting and planning our bills out makes me want to pull my hair out!!! It keeps me up at night until i sit down and figure out how it is going to work out or close enough that i feel like we will make it. i do things like this..
This spreadsheet has PROVEN to be rather handy already though... Just saying..


I finish it i feel great about it and then i remember i forgot something..... it throws off the entire thing! Unexpected things always come up and always will it is part of life, and yet i still make charts knowing it probably wont happen like this.. But its the thought that counts right?

I guess sometimes for me its have some sort of structure or "guideline" that finally calms down my nerves. Or makes me feel a little less crazy...

No comments:

Post a Comment