Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

March 8, 2012

New Car(s)

While Nate and I were dating his bought this, a whopping $650.00 purchase. It lasted us for about 2 years until it would no longer pass safety and emissions. At that point instead of spending money to fix it up we decide to sell it and upgrade to something a little more reliable. So in Oct that’s what we did…

**UPGRADE**
My Dad bought my Honda Civic about a week before we got married so he could have his 4Runner back. It was weird for me to be in such a little car. It has definitely been a good car, but the poor little guy has A LOT of miles! (We knew this in the beginning) Luckily Hondas take a good wear and tear. Since we don’t owe anything on it we plan on keeping it around for when we move to Springville, so that Nate won’t be driving his truck to Pleasant Grove every day for work.
Best picture i had on file.. :)

At the beginning of the year we had planned on paying off all of my credit card debt and then purchasing ME a new vehicle. We wanted something bigger with fewer miles than my current Honda. I didn’t want to have a loan bigger than 8k so I assumed we would need to decent down payment, because most of these style cars were around to 10k – 12k+ range OR had higher miles on them. Our plan was not to purchase until around JUNE after our Disneyland trip but we found this killer deal and could not resist!


 We love our new 2005 Chevy Equinox!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment