Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

April 14, 2012

Bountiful Baskets

We just got back from picking up our third bountiful basket so far we love them. A good majority of my grocery bill is produce and well there aren't coupons for produce. A lady standing in line today said it felt like she was gambling because of the excitement of never knowing what you are going to get! Our plan right now is to get one every other week we don't quite need one every week since it is alot of food! Our first basket we got did have a couple items go to waste (yams) because of the crazy unplanned week that came up with Nate being sick and me picking up as much side work from my dad as I could. We ended up eating very random meals. I am excited for our menu this week. This week we got brussels sprouts Nate and I have never had them before and I'm not sure what I am thinking about it I don't even know how to cook them!! I am ready to see what the next trip has in store for us! We have been on a mexican food kick so hopefully something along those lines!!

http://www.bountifulbaskets.org/

2 comments:

  1. I have been wanting to do this! Do you think it is worth it? And how much do you pay??

    ReplyDelete
  2. We LOVE them! Its alot of food for 2 people and it goes bad a little quicker than you would like. But its 15 and its has soooooo much food. We get one about every other week ( which we havent in like 3 cause i keep forgetting!)

    ReplyDelete