Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

October 11, 2010

Anniversary: Year 1 Complete

Nate and I had our ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY :)  We took a long weekend and headed down to St George. We left Wednesday night after work and stopped in Beaver and this little diner that Nate had been talking about it was so cute the perfect small town home cooking diner. We spent the night in Parawon watching movies and playing in the pool. Unforchenately i woke up with a horrible head cold i kept waking up that night having to blow my nose and it just kept getting worse i was miserable! I tried everything we could think of to try to give me some relief but nothing worked :( Thursday we stopped in Cedar City to get some fishing line and then headed up to the much talked about Cabin and FISHING POND it was kinda windy and things were blowing around we started losing some of our supplies Nate asked me to go grab it ( he had a fish on his line) sadly i slid down the hill and couldn't stop i twisted my ankle REALLY bad which was just the topper of the day... luckily when we finally got to St George my luck started getting better. The next morning i started feeling better and was able to relax and spend time with my wonderful husband. Friday night we had tickets for Tarzan at the Tuachan it was a great show!! We are going to go down next year to see The Little Mermaid i'm super excited, although we probably wont be going for our anniversary. I'm glad we were able to spend our anniversary relaxing together it was just what we needed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment