Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

October 11, 2010

Hunting Year 1 Weekend 1&2

Well this past weekend the Elk Hunt started and Nate and I headed to the Jensen Cabin. It was my first time to the cabin and I was really excited! I figured since Nate would  be hunting most of the time so I packed lots of things to do! Little did I know Nate would be done hunting in the mornings around the time I woke up! It was great, he got to do his hunting and I still got to spend the weekend with him. Uncle Kelly made DELICIOUS food and we played lots of card games, we even went for a four wheeler ride. I had a great weekend and can't wait for my next Jensen Cabin trip :) Which happens to be next weekend :)

Weekend 2 was very similar except there was no Uncle Kelly making delicious for it was me making alright, normal food compared to his!! We took Friday off and left Thursday night. I left Saturday morning to be back in time for my good friend Hailey's Wedding in The Salt Lake Temple. Nate was going to come home
Sunday night but surprised me Saturday evening.. I left my phone in the car and came back out and I had a missed call I was so upset cause reception down there only works when you are standing in one spot and I knew he wouldn't still be standing there so i thought I missed my one phone call but then a text came saying "Where are you?!" and I knew he was home! I hurried home to see him! It was a well welcomed surprise!

No comments:

Post a Comment