Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

October 17, 2010

Serious Animal Problems!

So our animals problems started small and didn't seem like much Nate was mowing the lawn and ran over a snake it died no big deal.. we were WRONG a couple days later I walked out to the shed to put something away and i saw ANOTHER snake!!! Goodness GRACIOUS!! For anyone who knows me and my past with snakes this wasn't exactly a pleasant visit if you don't know the story there was a slip n' slide incident when i was young.. Then during conference weekend Nate and I were doing some yard work and he killed TWO more i repeat TWO more that is a total of FOUR SNAKES for those of you who weren't keeping count.. So THEN we get back from the cabin and are putting things away and i was walking towards Nate in the kitchen and i thought a sock or something had fallen on the ground i walked closer and it started to run away it was a MOUSE!!! I freaked out!!! Pretty sure we are going to be borrowing a CAT from my mother this week if the many traps we set out tonight don't catch anything in a few days. Seriously grossed out right now...

No comments:

Post a Comment