Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

August 6, 2011

Couponing Round 1

I had my first rush at couponing, i have to admit i was some what disappointed. Granted it was only my first time so i guess i need to quit watching Extreme Couponing on TLC because that is REALLY unrealistic! As i was calculating things up in my head there was a couple items i was iffy on and i wish i would have just put those items back but instead i convinced myself they were a good deal. Here is what i ended up with....

6 Old Spice Body Wash       2.99 each
3  Reynolds Foils     .89 each
3 Wax Paper         .89 each
4 Shaving Creams    .99 each
1 Off Bug Spray
2 Secret Deodorants
6 Palmolive Dish Soap          .89 each
6 Cans Mandarin Oranges      .50 each
12 Hunts Canned Tomato Sauce     .33 each
1 Eye Drops
2 M&M Pretzels
2 Lo Real eye shadows
2  3 Pack of Venus Razors
2 Lash Serum w/ Mascara
2 Chips Ahoy
2 Double Stuffed Oreos

Total before coupons: 203.84
Total spent: 124.86
Saved: 78.98

I'm not going to lie after this trip i really wanted to throw in the towel.. Nate is making me stick with it for at least a year. I remember Sally telling us at my coupon party that it took her about 2 months before she really felt like she was getting good deals and knew what she was doing. Hopefully it doesn't take me that long! Better luck for next time though when i get that iffy feeling i will listen!

Store: 1 Katelyn: 0

No comments:

Post a Comment