Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

August 6, 2011

Coupon Round 3 & overview of 2!

I finally feel like i am getting a hang out this whole thing! Round 2 doesn't have its own post because it was a half effort. We were leaving for our 4th of July Fish Lake trip with the Jensen/Beck family and i still hadn't done my trip to Walgreens. It wasn't planned out very well and Nate went and did it without me. I can't even honestly tell you what we saved or anything but we did get lots of Dove Body Washes for me and twizzlers. But it helped me learn more what to do and what not to do. Sooo... best outcome will come from GREAT planning ahead of time! Since Nate has been working double the hours to help us get out of my Dads house sooner, Sunday night he helped me plan out my trip so that my register rewards would not expire. I had $16 dollar in register rewards to use on this trip. Here was the plan:
10 Boxes of Brownie Mix 
- 10 for 10 sale
- $1.25 of 2 coupon
Unplanned for only 8 boxes were available!

10 Bags of Blueberry Muffin Mix which turned into 12
-10 for 10 sale

2 Tampax 18 count
-3.99 w/ 1.00 RR = 2.99

6 EOS lip balm
-2/6 w/ 4 RR = 2/$2 or $1 each

2 Teething Gel
-1/$5 w/ 5 RR
-$1.00 of Coupon
I earned a dollar with this purchase

Tweezers
-30% off sale price
I didn't have an extra coupon for this but it was a need and i had alot of RR

On this trip i saved over $45 dollars and also received $24 in Register Rewards for next week!! I think if you save more than you spend it is a successful trip!



Store: 2 Katelyn: 1

No comments:

Post a Comment