Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

August 26, 2011

We MOVED again!

Delayed post i thought i had already published this one!!!
We moved to Pleasant Springs Apartments in Pleasant Grove. We have definitely missed Pleasant Grove and are happy to be back! Miss Gracie is LOVING not being cooped up all the time. Yes our original plan was to stay at my Dads until the END of August but this place opened up for a good deal and we felt like it was time.

I cannot believe how quickly we were moved and COMPLETELY unpacked! On friday afternoon we moved EVERYTHING out of our storage unit. Saturday while i was at work Nate brought EVERYTHING over from my Dads house and set up the furniture. Sunday we started unpacking and got maybe not quite or just over half way done. Monday while I was at work Nate FINISHED everything!!

I about died when we went to Smiths to stock our fridge with the basics. Only saving like $20 on an $80 purchase makes me so sick! I cannot believe we used to pay that much on everything! 

I'm super excited to get to start decorating and moving things around :) and making it feel like HOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment