Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

November 9, 2011

Halloween 2011


I LOVE Halloween but...Halloween is EXPENSIVE!! So dressing up is not as fun as it was when I wasn't buying the costumes. The first Halloween Nate and I together 2009 I was in school and I dressed up as a spec ( from Horton hears a who) and Nate did NOTHING (boring yes i know). Last year 2010 I was working at Crafters Corner and lucky me who was the only one who didn't have kids i got to close so i got off just in time to catch up with Nate's family for truck or treat. THIS year Nate and I wanted to do something that wouldn't break the bank Halloween kind of has bad timing... The END of the month really when ALL the bills and due?? THEN 2 days later my BIRTHDAY! Which is basically the whole worlds birthday because SOOOOOO many people have the same birthday as me....So we decided to spend $10 what can you be for $10?? Well something you can make with a T-shirt. You can be m&m's!!

No comments:

Post a Comment