Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

November 10, 2011

My 21st Birthday!


November 2nd how we meet again... you seem to show up once a year around the same time...( imagine that). Whelp its birthday madness again and here is how we celebrated! Brianna turned 6 so on Tuesday she had a birthday party at Chuck E Cheese, spoiled little thing enjoyed every second of it! Nate and I ( mostly Nate he picked it out) gave her a hot wheels car play set. THEN.... Wednesday the REAL birthday i got to work to have a fun decorated desk thanks to some awesome co-workers!

 After work I headed home and worked on my cake for a few min until Janet and the boys stopped by the say Happy Birthday. Soon after that Nate came home and we put another coat of finish on of table (yes we are still working on it....) We got ready and headed to dinner Macaroni Grill YUM :) We ended the night with some Cold Stone ice cream the best kind EVER Cheesecake Fantasy :) and the movie Tangled. Best part of the whole day though??? My INCREDIBLE birthday present that my WONDERFUL AMAZING husband got me!
My Beautiful kitchen Aid!!!


Saturday Nate and I decided to have a birthday party/ game night with Mark & Katelynn ( who just recently got engaged!)  Jerrica & Kellen, and Ashley & Braden.  We were planning on having a poker night because it was my 21st but that died quick when the girls got bored REALLY fast.. So we played 3 games! Catch Phrase, Buzz Word and Pictionary and played boys vs girls. It was a blast i am so glad that everyone could come over and celebrate with me! We even decided to start having a monthly game night with them since they all live in West Jordan we dont get to see them nearly as often as we would like to!

This is my fun birthday cake! 

No comments:

Post a Comment